hello

Dearest One,
Thank you for your accept to assist us   My sickness did not allowed me to write to you.. But i am happy to hear from you .
I have done alot in this transfer before contacting you , Infact i would have appreciate if you come down here and conclude everything with the bank and then go to your country with my child.
I have nothing left with me that was the reason I contaced you  , i have been paying in the hospital where i am for over years and my daughter is getting weak after she had from the Doctor that i have a short time to live.

what you have to do according to the bank is only for you to open an Account with the bank here, A VISA CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT to enable the bank transfer the money into the  credit card and send the card to you with your address, after this you will now arrange and take my child to your country for her to stay with you.

I will prepare and legalise an  authorization letter at the court of Justice in your name as the beneficiary of the money as soon as i hear from you so as to let you contact the bank and proceed for the transfer.


Please do not be surprised that I contacted you and requested your participation in this transaction, simply put, it was the spirit of God that made me to contact you, I strongly believed that you will not disappoint me.

You must have read in my previous message that I am entrusting the life of my Daughter and future in your hand, I am begging you never to let me regret my action.

Regarding the transfer of the money, you will need to send me your particulars which I will submit to the bank to use and register you as my investor and the beneficiary of the money so that it will be transferred into your account legally.

Your particulars you will send to me are as follows;

1)ANY VALID IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENT YOU MAY HAVE LIKE THE FRONT PAGE PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT THAT BEARS YOUR INFORMATION AND PHOTOGRAPH PICTURE OR YOUR DRIVERS LICENSE;
2) YOUR RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS;
3) YOUR DIRECT MOBILE TELEPHONE NUMBER.

On receipt of these your particulars, I will forward copies of your identification document and contact details to the bank with an application signed by me empowering them to recognize you as my investor and the beneficiary of the money.

When the registration is completed and the bank contacts you for the transfer of the money, you can then forward your bank account details directly to them.

subsequently, I put you in direct contact with my Daughter in-case should anything happen to me, you can coordinate with her and ensure that she relocates to your country where she will stay for the rest of her life under your guidance to continue her education while you invest the money in any lucrative business establishment you will suggest.

Based on the above, it will interest me to know which areas you intend to invest the money, possibly, if you have any existing establishment you know is very profitable, you can invest the money in it.

I will be expecting to get your mail with the required details, please feel free to ask me any further questions.

Finally, please, I am begging you to put up your best and make sure that the transfer of the money into your account is successful, the success of this transaction is my daughters life because right-now, you are the only person she has in her life, I am therefore begging you to have this mind and never to betray us in any way.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Thanks and may God Bless you.

Yours Respectfully,

Madam BERENICE KON.