Attentin Cv.lily amelia

Attn: CV. Lily Amelia­ ­Putri ,

This is to inform you that I met with the lawyer today  according to him the affidavit of claim will secured on Monday.  

Meanwhile I want to seek your consent because all I am doing is to ensure a smooth and successful conclusion, the lawyer shall submit the affidavit to our bank once he secured it by Monday and he will be submitting it will an application of claim, I want to inform the lawyer to apply for a cash payment, the reason is if we should go through cash payment, the transaction cannot not be traced therefore it is much better than TT, I felt the  cash payment will more advantageous to us, so that I will prepare the documents that you will present to your government and your bank that will prove the source and origin of the fund. I need you consent to enable me talk to the lawyer before he will prepare and submit the application of claim to our bank.

Note that I want to ensure that once the fund is released to you , we shall meet together for sharing and investment, so all the documentation shall make available including the original copy of the MOU., please I need your understanding it is the most best way to perfect the transaction. 

Be informed that the cash payment arrangement shall be handle by the management of the bank and as the manager I will in position to  do that by making a special arrangement with a fiduciary agent  who will accompany the fund in cash to your country or a nearby country were will shall conclude the transaction without  risk or problem of any kind.


i wait for your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,