dear cholil

My dear Cholil,
Attached are your request.Thanks,I wish to inform you that I have already paid for the transfer documents this morning as the banker advised us for smooth transfer of this fund to you account.
I spent US$26,500.00 for the affidavit and US$18,050.00 for change of trustee/beneficiary.
My dear it was not easy to raise such money, i have to scratch myself and bring out all my life savings and it was not enough, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the payment, as i do understand that this is the only way this transfer can go smoothly, I have to get a loan and pay for all these documents as demanded. But as God may have it I succeeded. I think this running was what made me feel a little sick now.

My dear, I pray the documents will be signed by South Africa High Court by tommorow. So please do comply strictly with the Banker ,Mr Fred Phaswana to avoid any delay in the transfer, I am praying that this fund will be in your account probably by next week.

Though ,Mr Fred,  my banker is always busy, I will advise you to be disturbing him from your side as you know the fund now belongs to you, it is more reasonable you show him some sign of seriousness by emailing him and  calling him on phone regular to know what next to do, You know my Condition. Please, contact him so that he will proceed immediately with our transfer file without delay.

Please always update me and get me informed on all the discussions with him.
I send my hug to you and your family. Please always pray for me in this family crisis.