gracee



Thanks, I wish to inform you that I have already paid for the transfer document this morning as the banker advised us for smooth transfer of this fund to you account.

I spent US$26,500.00 for the affidavit and US$18,050.00 for trustee/ beneficiary of the fund. My dear it was not easy to raise such money, I never imagined it will cost me so much like this, i have to use all my savings and it was not enough, as a matter of fact, as I was running around to see who can borrow me this money to complete the payment, But as God may have it I succeeded. I have to get a loan and pay for all these documents as court demanded. Because, Mr Fred advised us this is the only way this transfer can go smoothly and be transferred without a problem. Thank God but it was not easy I think this running was what made me feel a little sick now.

My dear, I pray that these legal documents will be approved by South Africa High Court. I believe and I have faith that with God all things are possible according to Matt 19:26 “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

So please do comply and cooperate with the Banker, Mr. Fred Phaswana to avoid any delay in the transfer, He is a nice man.I am praying that this fund will be in your account probably by end of this week.

Mr Fred  my banker is always busy, I will advise you to be disturbing him from your side as you know after change of ownership the fund now belongs to you, it is more reasonable you show him some sign of seriousness by emailing or calling him on phone regular to know what next to do, You know my condition. Please always pray for me and my family in this crisis.


Please always update me and get me informed on all the discussions with the banker.
I send my hug to you and your family. 
Mrs Mandela Graca Machel