succes

Attn: CV. Lily Amelia Putri,

this is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, What I mean code is the code we will use to identify our email to avoid any other person getting information about the transaction from you or I. In all mail I am sending to you I will use "COMMITMENT TO SUCCESS" as the code and in any mail you are sending to me, you will use the same code.

Meanwhile, I will move the fund to the National Bank of Greece and by Monday I will forward the information to you so that you will open communication with them immediately for the release and transfer of the fund to your account.

Note, if the foreign payment of our bank contacts you please never you respond to their mail, rather you should forward all their message to me and delete it in your computer, to avoid our bank charge you for multiple claim since the fund has been moved to our sister bank the National Bank of Greece.

I look forward for your urgent reply.

Yours sincerely,
Phillip Morris.
+233 540 982 5699